Accessibility Statement

Traffic Signs

To request a Speed Limit, School Zone, Pedestrian Crossing, or other miscellaneous sign, please contact the Traffic Sign & Signal Shop at (337) 491-1223.

Please note that installation of new Stop, Yield, or No Parking signs, or to change a speed limit requires the City Council to pass an Ordinance. Please contact the Clerk of Council at (337) 491-1290 for more information

Contact Information

If you have any questions regarding this service, please contact .

Contact Us

326 Pujo St
Lake Charles, LA 70601
Get Directions

  • Staff Directory