• Phone:
To report an issue regarding drainage of catch basins or ditches; repairing sinkholes, potholes, streets, sidewalks, or curbs; or any other questions, please call the Street and Drainage Division, (337) 491-1220.
A street crew will be sent out to repair the problem area or set up alerts to notify the public of any danger.


Contact Information

If you have any questions regarding this service, please contact .