Who do I contact about a neighbor whose grass is taller than me and is growing through my fence. It is visible from the street and the right of way in the back of the home. It is causing rodents to come into my area and it is a townhome, so they are very close together. I have no way to contact this person since she does not live there. She lives in Sulphur, the house almost appears to be abandoned.


Please contact the Property Standards Department at 337-491-1295.